Helping manage business performance
‘Person to person’ approach from The Hidden Coach
My experience is as a personal ‘work focussed’ coach, having supported many professionals/leaders in the workpace to meet their targets or k.p.i’s, for which I’m also qualified to advanced level with the OCM, accredited by the EMCC, and fully insured.
Within business I am often employed by a sponsor and assigned to the sort of people who could be creating a challenge for their manager.
This presents itself in several ways…
- The person does not seem to be ‘fitting in’.
- They have struggled to adapt to issues ‘post pandemic’.
- They are not performing well or reaching their potential.
- They’ve become ‘a problem’.
- Someone struggling with change, or remote working.
- A manager promoted for their ‘technical ability’ to do the job, but now has responsibility for people and a team…
If not addressed, it can affect the culture, performance of others, and start costing money in unmet budgeting, targets and lost opportunity.
My background in HR helps me to understand all aspects of business performance required – this is gained in different industries, including manufacturing, charities, plus voluntary coaching for the Princes Trust and NHS. They all contain people, all with issues to resolve!
Achieving results for both parties and helping employees reach their full potential is why I do what I do!
Calvin (Systems sector – Quality/Improvement Manager)