Giving the ‘Edge’ Over Your Competition
This is offered to employers to help their departing employees to move forward in the very competitive job market created post pandemic.
The value of this service, is that by looking after departing employees, you keep the continuity and engagement of current employees.
This service is offered from a current HR professional who knows what employers are looking for and has extensive experience and success in this area.
From the applicant point of view, it gives first-hand knowledge of what techniques work in the current employment market.
There is guidance on how to find those ‘hidden vacancies’ and routes to them, rather than reactively applying for only those advertised, which puts them into a competitive situation straight away.
- I have extensive experience in this area, and can offer a package including CV refresh, or a completely from scratch.
- Discussion on what type of role/sector and how to approach the job-search journey – which is so important with increased competition for less jobs.
- Advice on completing Linkedin profile as well as tips and techniques for networking.
- Interview advice and preparation.
- Practice psychometric and ability testing advice.
- An ongoing opportunity to discuss vacancies, approach, feedback, advice for up to 3 or 6 months.
Once again delivered 1-2-1, can be remotely or face to face. Requires to be delivered in separate sessions spread according to need, and bespoke packages can be created. I have found that the more senior the person is, it seems that this service is more useful.
Also can be delivered in groups for particular subject areas if required.
If there is a large group, I have partners that I can call on to provide the same support or have an online package which is a minimal option.
Joel (Printing sector, Brisbane – Team Leader)
Helping you to find answers to questions you didn’t have
David (Housebuilding sector, Sales Manager)